The goal of all marketing is to attract interest in, build desire for, and generate sales of your products or services. Email marketing is a perfect medium to pick up where other marketing leaves off.
Call today 01332 460064
Why use email marketing?
The goal of all marketing is to attract interest in, build desire for, and generate sales of your products or services. Email marketing is a perfect medium to pick up where other marketing leaves off. Email marketing is still one of the most cost effective ways to contact prospects and customers. It’s far cheaper than traditional bulk postage mail and in many cases can have a much larger impact on immediate sales and longterm relationship strength than traditional advertising.
When done correctly, email marketing can be an extremely powerful and effective marketing technique. It’s a medium that allows a buyer and seller to freely communicate with one another and build a relationship based on value and trust. When done incorrectly, however, email marketing can be destructive, erode brand equity, and turn your happy clients into unhappy unclients.
Already a have a Mail 2 Go account? Login here
You are in total control...
Online Design can design email templates that will compliment your website and allow you to create effective and striking email campaigns simply & easily.
You will have access to your own email control panel, making it fast & easy to create company news or sales letters and update your customers, keeping your company name & brand in the consumers mind.
When you are ready to comunicate with your customers or prospects, simply login, choose your template, add content and send. Then view the auto generated reports to see who opened, passed you on, clicked on a lick and more giving you an insight on the effectiveness of your mailshot.
The Ten Most Important Tips for Email Marketers
- Only send emails to persons who have requested to receive them.
- Only include content relevant to the type of content the person has requested.
- Be consistent with your sending frequency. Pick a schedule, whether it is weekly, biweekly, or monthly as long as you are able to keep to that schedule.
- In most cases, it is best to send business to business emails Tuesday through Thursday. We've found that the best times of the day to send are just after the start of the day around 9:30am or just after lunch around 1:30pm. It is best to avoid sending business to business emails after 4pm or on weekends.
- In most cases, it is best to send business to consumer emails either between 5pm and 8pm Tuesday through Thursday or between Friday evening and Sunday afternoon.
- To improve deliverability add a message at the top of your emails that says something like: "To ensure receipt of our emails, please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your Address Book."
- Make the From Name for your messages either your company name or the name of a person at your company. Once you choose a From Name, keep it consistent. During the split second decision subscribers make whether to open your email, the most important factor in their decision is whether the From Name is familiar to them.
- Be sure to include both a plain text and an HTML version of your newsletter. mail2go will automatically detect which subscribers can view the HTML message and which can only see the plain text message. If you don't include a plain text message, at least 5% of your recipients will see a message with nothing in it.
- Don't use all caps or multiple exclamation marks within your subject line or body. Doing this will trigger spam filters.
- Build your list at every opportunity you have. If you have a retail location, add a point of sale sign up form. At conferences or events, ask everyone you speak with if you may add them to your list after you exchange business cards. Finally, add your newsletter signup form to your web site.
That clear? Good! Now all you need do is get in touch with us here at Online Design and lets have a chat about how we get you more business
GET A QUOTE